Wildcat Dollars

Wildcat Dollars

Wildcat Dollars logo

Why carry cash when you can use Wildcat Dollars?
They’re good for campus meals, at the bookstore and in some vending machines, and at participating off-campus retailers. 

How does it work?
There are three ways to add Wildcat Dollars to your SUNY Polytechnic Institute card:

  • at get.cbord.com/sunyit
    or get.cbord.com/sunyit/mobile from your smart phone,
    from $10 to $500 with a credit or debit card

  • at the College Association office, Kunsela Hall A217
    cash, check or credit/debit card accepted

  • through Banner Web at the start of each semester
    for up to $600 from your available financial aid account


Look where you can use Wildcat Dollars off-campus!



DiBellas Old Fashioned Italian Subs | Website
1235 Western Ave
Albany, NY



Applebee’s | Website
300 Riverside Drive
Utica, NY 13502

CoreLife Eatery | Website
4517 Commercial Drive
New Hartford, NY 13413

Five Guys | Website
Riverside Center
Utica, NY 13502

Moe's Southwest Grill | Website
90 North Genesse Street
Utica, New York 13502

O'Scugnizzo Pizzeria | Website
(North Utica Shopping Center) 50 Auert Ave
Utica, NY 13502

Rite Aid | Website
208 Herkimer Road, Utica
1924 Genesee Street, Utica
141 Oriskany Boulevard, Whitesboro
4854 Commercial Drive, New Hartford
1503 Genesee Street, Utica
10782 Mohawk Street, Utica

Stewart’s Shops | Website
220 Utica Road • Clinton
9566 Main St. • Holland Patent
425 Court St. • Utica

More merchants coming soon!

“Wildcat Dollars” is an optional, fully refundable spending account operated by the College Association at Utica/Rome. Your payment to add Wildcat Dollars to your SUNY Poly Card places a cash balance for purchasing convenience on your SUNY Poly Card. Wildcat Dollars cannot be accessed for cash advances at any of the on campus or off campus merchants that accept Wildcat Dollars as payment. See below for the cash refund policy. If you return merchandise purchased with Wildcat Dollars, a credit will be placed on your account increasing the cash balance on the card by the amount of the refund. Cash refunds for returns will not be issued. All purchases made with Wildcat Dollars are subject to sales tax where applicable. Your balance in your Wildcat Dollars account will automatically be carried forward from semester to semester. Partial or full refund of any unused balance can be requested. A written request can be submitted to the College Association Card Office in Kunsela Hall, Room A217 (ca@sunyit.edu). The written request must include your name, Student ID (U#) number, home address, balance to be refunded, and your signature. If submitted via email, the request must be sent from your SUNY Poly email account. All cash refunds will be processed within one business day of the request.